Saturday 6 August 2011

In the Heat of The Night



Well its been well over a week since I last bogged and i've been quite busy. The day after I came back from Budapest I was working with Paige Turnah for a transvestite website. We take guys and dress them up as ladies. It may sound really weird to straight men, but I love doing it. Its such a giggle and Paige and I had another helper with us that day, strapon Jane. Her strapon was hidden away that day as i'm sure the guy we were dressing up would've been a bit freaked out by some of the ones she has! We had 3 scenarios, poker, sisters and a lingerie shop, where I had to show off to the transvestite and get him to help me get dreesed in my stockings, bra and panties. (if you want to own my used panties then please click here).

Jimbo & I are finishing off the editing of his JimSlips EUROMILF series, so that will free up some of our time to start planning more filming for www.laralatex.com. I'll be on the prowl for more beauties and male talent to have my wicked way with which will be good fun.

This morning I watched In the Heat of The Night with Rod Steiger and Sidney Poitier. Jimbo bought it and I thought it was really good. Apart from Rod Steigers annoying way he chewed gum. How fast does he chew! Jut finished watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I think the first time I watched this I wasn't paying attention as I thought it was rally good and I couldn't remember anything about it. Next on our Saturday movie marathon is Babel. I'll let you know what I think of it next time.

I'm off to see family tomorrow and have a big catch up. I'm not often in the country so when I am, I have to rush around and say hi to everyone. I'll be in Richmond and ill hopefully be down by the river so if you see me, say hi. It'll be nice to have another lazy day as i'll be up in London on my tour (Liverpool Street ) from Monday through to Thursday morning. I've already got lots of bookings and I can't wait to get my hands on lots of cock! However, I still have some availability so if you've always wanted to meet me then now's your chance!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment